Our parent company, Historic Tours of America, started operations 40 years ago with a motto – Safety First…Courtesy a Close Second. Now more than ever these words ring true. To ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff, we’re adhering to the guidelines provided to us by the CDC and State of Florida. Here are the details on our safety precautions to ensure our guests have a great experience with us.
- A deep cleaning and disinfecting of our Aquarium occurred prior to opening. A continuous regular cleaning of high volume touchpoint areas using an EPA N List approved Disinfectant for Use Against SARS-CoV-2, which we will administer with hand spray dispensers and microfiber cloth.
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon entry and exit of the Aquarium.
- Face coverings are required to be worn by all staff and guests over the age of six (6) per city code. For the convenience of our guests, face masks are available for purchase.
- Social distancing signage will be visible throughout the Aquarium, as a reminder, to maintain six feet separation between guests and staff.
- All Aquarium staff will be screened and have their temperatures taken at the start of every shift, ensuring their temperature does not indicate a medical issue that could be transmitted to others.
- Due to State COVID regulations, live feedings, the touch tank and aquarium presentations are currently not active.
Additional Questions or Concerns
Should you have any additional questions or concerns regarding our new safety measures, please feel free to reach out to us via our Contact Us page.